Measuring Volume Set for Blood Transfusion
A measuring volume set for blood transfusion is a specialized type of infusion set used for the controlled administration of blood and blood products during a transfusion. It is designed to accurately measure and deliver a specific volume of blood over a predetermined period of time.
The components of a measuring volume set for blood transfusion are similar to those of a regular blood transfusion set and may include:
Spike: The spike is a sharp, pointed needle-like component that is inserted into the blood bag or blood product container to access the contents.
- sterile, non toxic, pyrogen free, latex free, single use only
- 20 Drops equivalent to 1ml ± 0.1 ml (1g ± 01.g).
- Floating Shut-Off Valve to prevent air embolism.
- Choice of Luer lock or Luer slip, with or without needle.
- Choice of Latex flush bulb/”Y”injection port.
- EO sterilized.
- Choice of packing: Ribbon pouch/ HM pouch.
- Packing :10/100 sets per Inner/Master Carton.
- Master carton dimension: 72x37x32 cms.