ProFist™ – AV Fistula Needle
An AV (arteriovenous) fistula needle is a specialized medical device used for accessing an AV fistula or AV graft, which are surgically created connections between an artery and a vein in patients with end-stage renal disease (ESRD) who require hemodialysis. The AV fistula needle allows for the safe and efficient removal and return of blood during hemodialysis treatments.
The main components and features of an AV fistula needle include:
Needle: The AV fistula needle consists of a sharp, beveled needle made of stainless steel or other suitable materials. It is available in different gauges (diameter) to accommodate the patient’s specific vascular access needs.
- AV Fistula Needle allows venous and arterial access for patients undergoing hemodialysis.
- Ultra-thin wall stainless steel needle (with or without back-eye) siliconized on both internal and external surfaces.
- Provides optimum penetration profile.
- Minimizes pain during insertion , Maximizes smooth, laminar flow.
- USP Class VI soft, kink-resistant tubing made from medical-grade PVC
- Rotating, color-coded wings facilitate flipping of needle while allowing for easy gripping and fixation.
- Orientation dot on needle hub enables precise maneuvering of bevel.
- Luer has universal 6% taper to allow smooth connection with standard bloodline sets.
- Available in single pack or twin-pack for better use of space.
- Available “with” or “without” Back-Eye needle.
- Available with Red, Blue or White Clamp.
- Available with 15 cm or 30 cm Tubing.
- Sizes : 15 G, 16 G & 17 G.
- Individually sterile & blister packed.
- Packing : 50/1000 pcs per Inner /Master carton.