Twin Bore Nasal Catheter
A twin-bore nasal catheter is a medical device used for delivering oxygen or medications directly into the nasal passages. It consists of a soft, flexible tube with two separate channels or lumens running parallel to each other. This design allows for the delivery of oxygen or medication through one lumen while the other lumen serves as an airway for the patient.
The main features and benefits of a twin-bore nasal catheter include:
Dual Lumen Design: The twin-bore nasal catheter has two lumens, typically color-coded for easy identification. One lumen is used for oxygen or medication administration, while the other lumen provides an open airway for the patient to breathe.
- Twin nasal tips, for equal distribution of oxygen in both nostrils.
- Nasal tips are fixed over soft & kink resistant loop of PVC tube adjustable around the head of the patient.
- Connected with 200 cms long Star Lumen tube to ensure proper flow of oxygen.
- Available in Adult, Pediatric & Neo natal sizes.
- For single patient use.
- Available Sterile and Non Sterile
- Individually pouch packed.
- Packing : 50/200 pcs per inner /master carton.
- Master carton dimension: 45×40×48 cm.