The “Provein Safe” safety IV cannula is a product developed by Lars medicare Medical disposable devicecompany. It is designed to enhance safety during peripheral intravenous cannulation and reduce the risk of accidental needlestick injuries to healthcare professionals. The Provein Safe safety IV cannula incorporates several safety features. It typically includes a protective shield that covers the needle after insertion, preventing accidental needlesticks. The shield is usually activated automatically upon withdrawal of the needle from the cannula, reducing the risk of exposure to the sharp end
- With Trisectional bevel (Tribevel) needles.
- Instant flash back and minimizes blood exposure.
- Translucent hub for easy flashback visualization.
- Advanced tip design allows smoother vein entry.
- Reduces needle stick injuries.
- Safe for patient, Doctors & nurses.
- Available in PTFE & PUR
- Size : are : 14, 16, 17, 18, 20, 22 & 24 g
- Individually sterile & blister packed.
- Packing : 50/500pcs per Inner /Master Carton.
- Master carton dimension: 45×35.5×17.8 cm