Needle Free Connectors
Needle-free connectors, also known as needleless connectors or Luer access devices, are medical devices used to provide a safe and convenient way to access and connect to IV lines, catheters, or other medical devices without the need for a needle puncture. They are designed to reduce the risk of needlestick injuries, promote infection control, and enhance patient comfort during medical procedures.
Needle-free connectors typically consist of a housing or body with an internal mechanism that allows for the introduction or withdrawal of fluids or medications. They feature a male or female Luer lock or luer slip connection that can be easily attached to a compatible medical device or tubing.
- Latex Free, PVC Free & DEHP Free.
- 7 days or 360 connections.
- Safe way to access IV lines without the use of a needle, reduce the risk of needlestick injuries.
- During Infusion of Syringe the membrane automatically opens the fluid pathway only when a male Luer is disconnected, the membrane automatically seals. the fluid pathway.
- When needleless connectors is in place, we can change the IV tubing without the IV circuit to the atmosphere.
- Preventing blood drawbacks when injecting, withdraw or infusing fluids and medications.
- Straight fluid pathway.
- Neutral displacement of fluid.
- Minimal dead space.
- User friendly, as it can easily be grasped for injection.
- Safeguard Catheter displacement by Advantage of looped tubing.
- Packing : 25/200pcs per inner/master
- Master carton dimension : 38×29×42 cm