I.V. Flow Regulator
An I.V. flow regulator, also known as an infusion control device or I.V. drip regulator, is a medical device used to regulate and control the flow rate of intravenous (I.V.) fluids or medications during infusion therapy. It is typically integrated into the I.V. tubing assembly between the fluid source (such as an I.V. bag) and the patient’s I.V. access point.
The I.V. flow regulator consists of a chamber with a built-in dial or roller that allows healthcare professionals to adjust the flow rate of the fluid being administered. The dial or roller is calibrated with flow rate markings, typically in milliliters per hour (mL/hr), to ensure accurate and precise control.
- Made up of medical grade non toxic, non kinkable, soft PVC tubing, Phthalate free.
- Drum regulator adjustment.
- Spike with Air vent (Non Vented also available).
- Latex free Y injection site.
- Luer lock connector with air filter.
- Individually sterile & soft blister packed
- Inner carton packing : 25 sets
- Master carton packing : 200 sets
- Master carton dimension : 38×29×42 cm