Blood Transfusion Set
A blood transfusion set, also known as a blood administration set, is a medical device used for the intravenous delivery of blood and blood products from a blood bag to a patient. It is specifically designed to ensure a safe and controlled transfer of blood components during a transfusion.
The main components of a blood transfusion set typically include: Spike: The spike is a sharp, pointed needle-like component that is inserted into the blood bag or blood product container to access the contents
- Sharp vented/Non vented spike suitable for Blood bags and all type of standard blood containers.
- Transparent & flexible drip chamber.
- 200 micron blood filter prevents passage of any clot into the chamber.
- Delivers approximately 20 drops/ml.
- Soft & kink resistant PVC tube, 150 cm long.
- Choice of drip chamber: Single or Double.
- Choice of Luer lock or Luer slip, with or without needle.
- Choice of Latex flush bulb /”Y” injection port / Latex free.
- EO sterilized.
- Choice of packing: HM Pouch / Soft Blister.
- Packing : 25/350 sets per master pouch/master carton.
- Master carton dimension : 67×44×31 cm.